If you’re a snacker, or perhaps have one in your home, you should already know about the snacks at Walt Disney World. It’s a snacker’s paradise. From the classic Mickey ice cream pop to the Dole Whip, there’s a treat there to suit everybody. And they aren’t even all ice-cream based. But going to WDW every time to get a snack fix could get expensive. Luckily, we are here with the answer. You can bring a bit of that Disney snack magic home with these awesome Disney snacks!
When you’re done here, be sure to click on the next button at the bottom to make your way through the Disney Friends Blog Hop. Visit the other helpful Disney bloggers participating and find more posts about Disney snacks.
(You will find affiliate links throughout this post. If you purchase something through the link, we will get a little something in return. Don’t worry, it’s no extra cost to you!)
Okay, I have a confession to make. These aren’t all exclusive snacks you can get in the parks. Some are just fun Mickey themed snacks. But they still can add a little magic to your day, or put a smile on your child’s face. So here are a few of our favorites:
- Crunch Pak Foodles Disney Apples, Cheese & Pretzels. These adorable little snack trays are great for little ones, with bite-size cheese, apples, and pretzels. You can even get one for yourself. Shh, I won’t tell anybody.
- Disney Mickey Mouse Shaped Veggie Chips. Veggie chips are very tasty, and shaped like a certain mouse that even my three-year-old (especially my three-year-old) can recognize.
- Jelly Belly Minnie Mouse Jelly Beans, Assorted Flavors. These packs are too cute. And let’s face it, all these healthy snacks can get boring after a while. So cut loose and have some jelly beans.
- Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Baked Special Edition Cheddar Mickey Mouse. Here are the goldfish you know and love, with adorable little red Mickeys in there, as well. Kids and parents can snack on this one.
From the Parks to You
That’s right, these are all snacks that are available inside the parks, but you can also get them in stores or online. They are a perfect way to recapture that Disney magic, if only for a little while.
- Disney Goofy’s Candy Company Gummies. These fun little snacks were a lifesaver for us when we had to leave. We let the kids spend our extra snack credits on our last day, and this was one of the take-home treats they chose. Plus, they are available outside the park, so we can relive that fun memory again, any time we choose.
- Mickey Mouse Waffles. You know those Mickey waffles that come with many of the breakfasts at the park? Well you can have them at home, too! Get a Mickey Mouse waffle maker, and then to truly recreate the WDW waffles, you need to get Golden Malted Waffle and Pancake Flour. Just follow the instructions on the mix, and have your very own Mickey waffles any time you like.
- Disney Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Bars. That’s right, folks, the original Mickey ears ice cream bar is finally available all over! If you were listening when they announced that, you might have heard me squeal just afterward. We love these things so much!
Finally, you know how much we like to do things ourselves around here. We have a whole list of great Disney snacks for you try out. There’s:
- BB-8 Oreo valentine cookies
- Princess Jasmine Chocolate covered strawberries
- Mickey Mouse pancakes
- Incredibles Oreos
- Pooh Bear’s honey pumpkin snickerdoodles
- Mickey Mouse marbled cookies
- Jack Skellington Oreo balls
- Olaf snack mix
- Mickey Mouse donuts
So There You Have It
Now grab an adorable Disney bowl and start snacking!
While you’re snacking, click on the Disney friends image below to hop to the next delicious post.
Check out the full list of bloggers here: